Biscoff Oatmeal Double Chocolate Chip Cookie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (32 cookies)
- 3/4 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1/2 stick (1/2 cup) Crisco Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Quaker quick oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips ( I used mini Hershey kisses, but you can use semi-sweet or dark)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350º F.
In a large bowl or stand mixer combine the Biscoff spread, shortening, both sugars, milk, and vanilla. Beat at medium speed of electric or stand mixer until well blended. Then add egg and blend again.
In a separate bowl blend together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add this dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix on low speed.
Slowly add the oats and chocolate chips until all is well blended.
Using a medium cookie scoop, drop the balls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are a golden color. Then let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes before removing and placing on cooling rack.
Grab a glass of milk and dunk one in. Eat and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage