Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Keywords: bake dessert chocolate chips white chocolate chips cookie
Ingredients (36 cookies)
- 1 cup Nutella spread
- 1/2 cup Crisco vegetable shortening
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Hershey's cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Quaker quick oats
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350º F.
In a large bowl or stand mixer combine the Nutella spread, shortening, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla. Beat at medium speed of electric or stand mixer until well blended. Then add egg and blend again.
In a separate bowl blend together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add this dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix on low speed.
Slowly add the oats and chocolate chips until all is well blended.
Using a medium cookie scoop, drop the balls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
Bake for 8 minutes. Then let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes before removing and placing on cooling rack.
Then grab one, dip it in milk, and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage